As we acknowledge the generosity and support of individuals like you to carry out our conservation work, we want to be completely transparent about why we need to collect personal details when you engage with us and how we will use them. We take protecting your privacy very seriously and will always take all reasonable steps within our power to make sure your information is safe.
So whenever you browse through our website and communicate with us, we collect information to make us understand more about our customers and the people we engage with, and this in turn helps us to be more efficient in doing our conservation work.
Please read this policy carefully, along with any other documents referred to in this policy, to understand how we collect, use and store your personal information. Updating of this policy may occur without any notification so please check the document regularly. However, you will be notified of any significant changes that may occur.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED:
The nature of the personal data we collect, and where it comes from, may include, but is not limited to any of the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, and email address, along with your preferences as to how we should contact you in the future;
- Year of birth or date of birth for verification;
- Information you enter onto our websites and our official social media pages, including information to take part in events, to access online resources or to subscribe to e-newsletters or email feeds;
- Images, photographs or video if you volunteer or take part in an event with us;
- Details of your visit to our websites, including technical information such as the IP address you use to access the website, your device, browser type and version;
- Any other details in which you give us including your reasons for supporting us.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE:
We have appropriate physical, technical and managerial controls in place to protect your personal details; for example our online forms are always encrypted and our network is protected and routinely monitored. Within our offices, only those who have a business need to access your information and who are trained in handling data securely will have access to your information. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. While we hope it will never happen, we have procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and the appropriate government agency of a breach where we are required to do so.
When we use external companies to collect or process personal data on our behalf, we undertake due diligence on these companies before we work with them, and put a contract in place that sets out our expectations and requirements, including keeping and using your data securely. We will also require them to protect the confidentiality of the personal data that is transmitted to them.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Despite all of our precautions however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you disclose to us and so wish to draw your attention that you do so at your own risk.
WHY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED:
The purpose for which personal information is collected and further processed depends on the nature of your relationship with us and/or our third party service providers. Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- to establish a relationship between TicketMAX, you and/or our third party service providers;
- to keep you up to date with the latest news and events;
- for internal record keeping;
- for data processing and analyzing purposes;
- for direct marketing and telemarketing purposes;
- to send you tailored communications and display relevant adverts which we think will be of interest to you;
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent;
- for all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
SERVICE PROVIDERS / SUPPLIERS
As with other organizations, we do not undertake all of our processing activities ourselves and we appoint services providers/suppliers to help us out. We may share your information with Authorized Third Party Service Providers as we provide services through third parties. These "Third Party Service Providers" perform functions on our behalf, like sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional mail, emails or text messages. We may share your Personally Information with such Service Providers to fulfill orders, deliver packages, send postal or email materials, perform direct marketing activities or calls, administer contests and campaigns, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments, operate the Website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. We may also collect personal information from individuals and companies ("Affiliates") with whom we have business relationships and may share your information with Service Providers to accomplish our administrative tasks.
In such cases, we ensure that we have a contract with the supplier and as part of that agreement the supplier agrees to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only permit suppliers to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, the use of your Personal Information by such parties is also governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
In general, your personal information may be provided to such service providers/suppliers who carry out functions on TicketMAX’s behalf for the purposes set out below:
- to process merchandise orders;
- providing data to Customer Service providers;
- providing data to Telemarketing agencies;
- data used for the purposes of bulk mailing / electronic mails services;
- providing data to Database system providers;
- providing data to e-Commerce providers;
- providing data to Online payment gateway partners;
- providing data to SMS service providers;
- data provided to Direct marketing and retail partners;
- to any of our affiliates in and outside the Philippines;
- to any agent, contractor, service provider, communications, clearing or payment system or intermediary bank we or our affiliates may use in connection with our or our affiliates' business; to our affiliates and selected parties for the purpose of informing you of products or services which we believe will be of interest to you;
- to such parties as we or our affiliates may be required by law, court, regulator or legal process to disclose;
to such parties as may be permitted under Philippine law.
Under data protection laws you have various rights over your personal data. If you would like to exercise any of these rights then please contact us.
You have the right to:
Request access to personal data
You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable written notice and we will revert within 14 working days.
Request correction of personal data
You are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by us with reasonable written notice, although note that we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. With respect to this, you may:
request correction and/ or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Purpose stated above.
Request Deletion of your personal data
You are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances. Please note however that there may be circumstances where you may ask us to erase your personal data but we are legally required or entitled to retain it.
Where we have asked you for consent to process your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us. Please note however that we may still be entitled to process your personal data if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES:
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
If you have a complaint then please contact us in the first instance and we hope to be able to resolve your complaint. If however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern then you have the right to make a complaint to the National Privacy Commission of the Philippines.
If you have any questions or wish to find out more information, or raise any specific or general concerns about TicketMAX and this Notice, you may contact our Data Privacy Officer at email@example.com. For customer support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.